On my last full day in the States, I:
- Got up early
- Had brunch with the family (bacon + pancakes = happiness)
- Went to the Latin American Festival in downtown Provo
- Had a few awkward moments of trying to explain that I don’t speak Spanish
- Packed ALL the things!
- Watched Blade II
- Realized that Blade is the Shaft of vampires
- Filled out my loan payment deferral form
- Watched the newest episode of Grimm (it has zombies. ‘Nuff said)
And now, I have a few more hours to eat breakfast, pack one or two more things, and head to the airport. The great adventure begins!